- Up to 3 ton capacities for heavy-duty industrial applications
- Gear train lifetime lubricated with non-oxidizing grease
- Precision machined and hardened liftwheel with hardened chain guides for precise chain liftwheel fit
- Gearing designed for exceptionally long life and quiet operation
- H4 duty standard
- Rugged control station (NEMA 4)
- Hoist duty motor, standard Protector overload device and standard screw type limit switches
- Columbus McKinnon is Made in U.S.A.
Harrington's NER enhanced
features three phase electric chain hoists are equipped with the latest
technology in the market today. All models include a low headroom, lightweight
body with a fan-cooled motor, standard thermal motor protection and a count
hour meter for preventive maintenance. A secondary mechanical load brake
is an additional features on ER models only. Simply the best hoists on the
- Harrington (N)ER capacities 1/8 Ton through 20 Ton
- 60 minute, H4 rated motor for the most demanding applications
- "The Guardian" Smart Brake Technology revolutionary DC current motor brake with electrical failsafe design and 10 year warranty
- Adjustable dual speed via under-the-cover variable frequency drive
- All standard models are UL listed to UL 1340 "Standard for Hoists"
- Completely sealed body suitable for harsh indoor or outdoor environments- IP55 rated
- Plug in pendant and power supply cords save time on set up and maintenance
- Super strength, nickel-plated load chain is corrosion and wear resistant
- 5 or 6 pocket load sheave improves chain life and promotes smooth lifting
MORE PRODUCTIVE, MORE PROFITABLE
R&M LoadMate® electric chain hoists are designed to maximize productivity with fast installation, easy operation and built-in durability. The compact design provides low headroom and allows close trolley approaches. RM electric chain hoist advanced design and manufacturing techniques ensure safe operation, consistent quality and longer component life. It adds up to exceptional value - hoist equipment that saves on maintenance, repair and downtime costs over its lifetime.
FLEXIBILITY TO MEET YOUR EXACT REQUIREMENTS
R&M LoadMate® electric chain hoists offer a range of choices for a wide variety of applications.
- 1/8 to 5 ton capacities
- Choice of 3 standard mounting configurations: fixed top hook, push trolley and motorized trolley (custom mounting configurations also available).
All Yale electric chain hoists are equipped with a heavy duty, positive
acting, short-stroke DC rectified disc motor brake. The
brake is rated at 150%
torque to stop and hold the load. In addition, all hoists
with a Weston-type mechanical load brake for load lowering
as a backup to the hoist motor brake. An overload device is also standard on all Yale Electric Chain Hoists. The overload device protects the hoist, operator and supporting structure by preventing dangerous overloads.
Yale hoists are available in a variety of controls to meet the specific need of your application. The standard control is single speed with options available for two speed and variable frequency. All Yale electric hoists and/or motor-driven trolleys are CSA approved.
• 1/4 to 3 ton capacities
Coffing electric chain hoists are high performance hoists engineered
for heavy duty industrial service. Designed for safety, Coffing incorporates mechanical load brake, motor brake, and overload clutch as standard.
- Rated loads from 1/4 to 5 Tons
- 10, 15, and 20-foot standard lifts.
- 115/230, 208 - single phase; 230/460, 208, 220/380, 575 - three phase. 60 hertz standard, 50 hertz available. Two-speed motors available (3 to 1 speed ratio).
- Rigid or swivel top hook, lug, plain, geared, and motorized trolley available.
- Features housings of cast aluminum alloy construction for minimum weight. Engineered and designed for use with motors up to 1 HP.
- Features load bearing housings of ductile iron construction for maximum strength. Non-load bearing housings of cast aluminum alloy for minimum weight. Engineered and designed for use with higher torque 2 and 3 HP three phase motors.
- Built in compliance with ASME/ANSI B30.16 and CSA standards.
Electric Chain Hoists
HoistWholesale.com provides quality electric chain hoists from the industry leaders. Give us an opportunity to quote on your next hoist purchase.
These electric chain hoists are reliable pieces of equipment that can be utilized on most overhead cranes like Gorbel cranes, Overhead bridge cranes, Jib cranes, Monorails, Workstation cranes, Spanco cranes, Gantry cranes and most material handling applications.
Please take a few minutes and give us the opportunity to quote on your next hoist purchase by submitting a Request for Quote
It's quick, easy and free!